Light and Colour, PART 7
LETS TALK TURQUOISE – THE BLUEPRINT OF YOUR LIFE
OVERCOME STATES OF YOUR THINKING – CLAIM YOUR FREEDOM
THE ZEN OF A HEALTHY LIFESTYLE
How much importance do you place on caring for your immune system?
The immune system is our natural defense and fights off infection, disease, and viruses. It consists of a network of cells, tissues, organs that work together to defend the body.
So, do you believe that Vitamin C and Antioxidants found in citrus fruit can help to reduce the symptoms and help fight off the common cold? Many people do and more and more are turning to a different way of eating. Casseroles made from sweet potato, tomato, broccoli, butternut squash can be delicious as well as helping to boost the immune system.
Don’t just leave eating Brussel Sprouts for Christmas time but once they come into season, they are a good source of Vitamin C and Antioxidants.
10 TOP TIP FOR GAINING THE MOST FROM YOUR FOOD
1. Digestion begins in the mouth through the process of breaking down the food with our teeth.
2. Ready made fruit and vegetable juices while can be a good source of fiber and vitamins can be for some people, too strong for the liver to process
3. Eat some raw food weekly
4. Eat some citrus food daily
5. Be aware of what exactly it is that you are eating
6. Be aware of sugar and salt content in your food
7. Read the packaging for the extra additives and know what they are
8. Avoid fast microwavable food
9. Use herbs and spices to create lovely flavours
10. Don’t be scared to be creative with new ingredients and flavours.
HOW ELSE CAN WE BOOST OUR IMMUNE SYSTEM?
Think back to a time when you visited the seaside or the countryside, relax by taking deep breaths.
Feel your body relaxing and allow your mind to become at peace with all the lovely energies from the surrounding scenery.
Reach outwards towards the beautiful turquoise and sense the unlimited freedom this colour offers you.
This is your life, your time to be spontaneous, your time to create the space for you, be creative, paint, draw learn Tai Chi, aromatherapy, herbal medicine or simply walking along a lovely beach. Whatever it is, it is about beginning afresh.
Open your heart, break free of any ties and limiting beliefs and begin to look outwards and create the life of your dreams. Time to shed any sorrow or chaos in your life and breathe in the air of freedom.
Let’s start right now, with one bullet point description relating to the Turquoise Colour Personality Descriptions.
Another Colour Personality description will be added in the next article, but for more information, please click on the following link. https://alisondemarco.com/joy-of-aliveness-jam/
6 LITTLE KNOWN SECRETS OF THE TURQUOISE PERSONALITY
If you described yourself as the Turquoise, you would be someone who is: –
4. A butterfly energy
6. A visionary
7 POINTERS AS TO HOW OTHERS VIEW THE TURQUOISE PERSONALITY
1. People see you are seen as passionate, caring, and confident.
2. People see you as confident.
3. People see you as an independent.
4. People see you as having intuition.
5. People see you as “an old soul”.
6. People see you as self-sufficient.
7. People believe that you can multitask.
5 POINTERS AS TO WHAT OTHERS DO NOT SEE IN THE TURQUOISE PERSONALITY
1. People do not see that you have a vulnerable side and do not see that your detached manner is part of your psyche.
2. People do not see that inwardly you can feel your life is in chaos.
3. People may not see when you are under stress.
4. People may see you as aloof.
5. People do not understand you take on too much at times.
OWN YOUR POWER Cards – Intuitive colours to illuminate your Soul Purpose, understand you and break thorough to the future.